Who should apply?
Anyone who is:
- Internationally Trained
- Permanent resident, convention refugee, or protected person
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- English proficient (CLB 7 and above)
- Committed to all program requirements and his/her career development
- We will only contact the applicants who present the best possible match at the moment of the application, for the opportunities available at different Community Health Resource Centres across the city.
- If the applicant is not contacted within 4 weeks we’ll keep his/her application on a waiting list.
- An interview is no guarantee of a placement but If you are selected for an interview, It is a good idea to contact your references with the following document “Reference for ITP Volunteers” as successful candidates will be required to start as soon as possible after the interview process.
- If you want to have your language assessed click here
– REFERENCE FOR ITP VOLUNTEERS |Download|
– GUIDELINES TO OBTAIN A POLICE RECORD CHECK |Download|