Thank you for your interest in being a Mentor; you are making a difference.
If you have a project in mind where your program and/or the people you serve might benefit from an ITP Mentorship placement, you can be a mentor and join the amazing group of people who had made this program a success.
Please follow these steps in order to fill out the form easily:
1. Fill out the form: Mentee Volunteer Position Description. This is sort of a “wish list” where the mentor defines what she/he is looking for and his/her preferred terms of the placement following the requirements of the mentorship program.
1.1 Submit the completed Mentee Volunteer Position Description to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a very important piece to find the right match for the mentor, for the mentee and for the program. Please see sample Mentee Volunteer Position Description Sample
2. Once a suitable match is found, the program facilitator arranges a meeting with the mentor and the potential mentee.2.1. In some instances, the resumes could be presented to the Staff Mentor and then set up interviews to choose the best possible match.
3. Once the candidate has been selected, the program facilitator sets a meeting with the staff mentor and the mentee to introduce each other, explain or clarify how the mentorship relationship is going to work, sign the terms of the placements and facilitate the definition of the schedule.
Once these steps are completed, the program facilitator is available to support mentor and mentee if they have any doubts or request advice for situations they feel need support with.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. email@example.com
Thank you so much for your support.
– MENTEE VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION – FORM |Download|
– MENTEE VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION – SAMPLE |Download|